Our Story

The beginning of the activity of Faule’s mill is unknown, but a text from the Napoleonic period indicates that the building dates back to the 16th century. At the beginning of the 20th century the mill, owned by the Counts Carlo and Vittorio Casana, was taken over by the Cussino family. On the suggestion of his forefather Lorenzo, Molino F.lli Cussino has produced wheat flour since 1922. 

Passed on to following generations, the mill has continued to pursue ever higher quality standards, making changes and improvements in the following years and maintaining a relationship of trust with all its customers.